Friday, August 15, 2008

Ultrasound and Blood Draw

Today's appointment was fast and easy. Sometimes I wish they were a little bit slower so I could get more into my People magazine. Instead I'm stuck trying to find the same issue week after week so that I can pick up where I left off! :)

My results came back a little off today. Unfortunately, Dan talked to the nurse instead of me so I'm hearing everything second hand. My FHS (I think) levels are off (I believe a little elevated). This has something to do with my injections. So far, they've instructed me to continue following my calendar (which upped my meds today) and come back on Wednesday for my next appointment. Hopefully all goes well. Next Wednesday is the projected start day for Dan to start giving me injections. I think HE'S getting woozy at the thought of that! :)

My new regimen:

7 AM- 2 pills
2 PM- 2 pills
7 PM- 3 pills, 1 injection

My body is obviously fighting this which makes me nervous. It's something I'll speak to my nurse about if it continues next week. I'm no longer hungry, and when I am it really upsets my stomach. I have mild cramping of my ovaries (sad that I can pinpoint this by now). I am exhausted! I think most of these are really normal, but elevated due to having 2 1/2 year old twins at home. We'll see!!!!

No comments: