Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ultrasound and Blood Draw

Much better blood draw this time. She didn't pierce down to the bone, so it was much more comfortable. :) The ultrasound went well. My favorite nurse, Karen, was there as was Doctor Robins. They are my dream team, seriously know all the right words at the right time. The ultrasound showed that everything is progressing normally. I upped my Estrace (I believe it's estrogen), continue my baby aspirin, and continue the injections. So far it's 2 pills in the AM; 3 pills and an injection in the PM. So far so good. In 2 weeks time, hopefully I'll be good and knocked up!

Oh yeah, my pills and injections are putting me a little on the cranky side this week. Sorry to anyone who took the brunt of my aggression. Some days I'm a little sensitive! It doesn't really bother me, but it really comes flying out!

No comments: