Sunday, August 24, 2008

Transfer is Tomorrow!

So my appointment this morning went really well. I got there at 6:40 AM figuring I'd be the only patient there, but I was wrong. I was third in line and after I re-seated myself after the blood draw it was standing room only! PHEW! My appointments are super fast, the ultrasound takes less than 2 minutes, so I get to skate out of there pretty fast!

I got the call after church while getting doughnuts in Albertsons that my transfer is indeed tomorrow. I still do not have a time, which is frustrating, but they'll call me in the morning and tell me to start drinking my water and come in. Good thing we have good friends who'll watch the boys at a moments notice! As far as I know, they'll put in 2-3 embryos. They asked my preference (while standing in Albertsons) and I wasn't sure how to respond. I told them that it depended on embryo quality but I wanted the best chance for success no matter how many had to go in. Scary thought!!!! :)

I will not be updating this for the next couple days...SORRY! I will be flat on my back. I think they say only to do it one day but the overachiever in me is staying down for two days to ensure success. Dan will be home from work. Because I'll be bored out of my mind with no computer access and stuck in bed with no cable tv, I'll probably write something out for Dan to get on here and type.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: