Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Implant Info

The implant went fine. They implanted both embryos. Dr. Robins said it's a 50% chance of implanting resulting in pregnancy and a little less of a chance of a live birth. This has totally thrown me. I would have asked them to put in three had I known that it was such a low chance of success. Apparently I wasn't clear enough in my expectations.

So now we wait. I think you can probably guess that I'm extremely scared. This was rough and I'm not sure if I can do it again. I'm not feeling optimistic about my chances, so I'm trying to be realistic instead.

The boys now know that they put "eggs" in my tummy. This is the best we could do as they would really like to have a jumping match on me while I'm lying in bed. Now, we are keeping them from family for a couple days until their comments wear off. I think once I get up more and am not so bed-ridden, they will relax about it.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. That's what we need at this point. We do a pregnancy test on September 3rd. The time that IVF didn't work, I knew going into that blood draw. The time with the boys, I had absolutely no clue. I'll just hope that I remain clueless! :)


Becky said...

You are in our prayers!

Brian and Linda Holbrook said...

We're thinking about you, and praying!