Friday, August 29, 2008

An Injection Gone Wrong...

So we had the best of intentions...really. I was heading to Scrap Night (a scrapbooking store hosts a scrapbook session where you can gab with friends and scrapbook from 6 PM till midnight). My intentions were to just have my friend Jenn do my injection at the regular 9:00 PM. Unfortunately, things did not go as planned. The vial containing Progesterone was nearly out and we were unable to get the amount needed (we= Jenn and Linda...I, of course, do not look at this needle). Jenn drove quickly to my house where Dan administered the injection (only 15 minutes late) and we returned to scrapbooking.

Jenn took some pics, so I'll put them up here when she sends them to me.

So far, feeling alright. I'm sore. Moody. Crabby. Emotional. Tired. :) But, I'm making it and that's all that matters right now. :)

No comments: