Monday, August 25, 2008

Pre-Transfer Update

It's 9:03 AM. My transfer will be at 10:00 AM this morning. We go the call at 8:00 this morning, so we've been scrambling to get things together. The boys are currently being carted over to Kim and Greg's (whom they love) for some fun play while we head down. I just started drinking my 32 oz of water in 15 minutes. No peeing until 25 minutes after the transfer. This ought to be interesting. It was super hard last time, I can only imagine what it will be like now after having 2 kids!

The embryologist thawed out 2 embryos and he said they look great. HOORAY! We are totally excited and freaking out at the same time. I had a bowl of cereal at about 7:30 and it's now threatening to come back up. YIKES! :)

Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Kari Johansen said...

I'm praying for good implantation. Come'on babies do your thing.