Sunday, August 31, 2008

Bruising

I can tell my muscles are bruised now. Dan rubs the injection site after giving the shot to help the medicine get absorbed into the muscle. The medicine is Progesterone in Sesame Oil so it's really thick. Tonight when he was giving me my injection he noted the bruises on my backside from previous injections and when he massaged me, it hurt, so my deep muscles are getting bruised now too. :(

Overall, emotionally I'm coping. It's really day by day. I'm pretty darn hormonal and can feel my body attempting this, but not sure if it can make it stick and keep anything viable. I'm hopeful but cautiously so. I'm trying to prepare myself for a negative response, but this is nearly impossible to do.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Lots and lots of prayers for you!
Becky