Thursday, July 31, 2008

Three Nights In A Row...Tonight...Costco

So we needed to do our once monthly shopping trip to Costco. And it had to be tonight. We are out of wipes and eggs...two things imperative to our survival. :) So we packed up the boys, the diaper bag, and the cooler with the drugs. We managed to shop Costco (with a months worth of stuff) in 25 minutes. We had hot dogs, pops, and Churros in hand and I was ready for my injection. It went smoothly (although tonight stung, must've put the needle in a little wrong), and I was eating my dinner with the family in no time. Moments later my sister-in-law (Kim) calls me. "Are you in Costco?" Oh crap, didn't think about people we know being there! YIKES! Luckily, she had just parked next to us, so we quickly put away the drug cooler and resumed dinner. PHEW! This secret business is hard, but I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to surprising our families. I cannot tell you all the ideas I have. I'm so excited!!!!! Keep your fingers crossed.

Oh yeah, I had a caffeine-loaded Diet Coke tonight for dinner. I've been having headaches and extreme tiredness. I realized that since I started the drugs I cut out my caffeine. I thought this might fix it. Darn, I was wrong. I still have the headache, and I'll be heading to bed at the same time as the boys. Dan says I'm really exciting right now. :(

No comments: