Non-Stress Test- Babies did great. Molly is WAY down low. She's always so relaxed and today she was PISSED that they dare monitor her. Both babes looked good and moved around a lot and had great baseline heart rates.
Ultrasound- Again, all looks good. The ultrasound tech didn't like that Molly was so still and tried to wake her up. She zapped her a few times with the vibration thing and that ticked Kaitlyn off, but Molly was obstinate and refused to move. I think it was mostly annoying for me.
Dr Follow-Up- At this point I will be a c-section. I just don't see a way around it, so I'm trying to deal with it. I am absolutely and totally not wanting one, but it appears it's my safest route, so I'm going to let go of all of my cons (and there are a lot of them). The reason for the c-section is that Kaitlyn is still not head down and she is quite a bit bigger than Molly. They worry about a contraction making her unable to breath if she gets stuck in the birth canal. Plus, I was told I couldn't deliver anything about 7 pounds and we're too close to that weight to be safe. The saddest part of it all is that Dan will be unable to be in the operating room during the c-section. He will miss our children being born and will most likely not be the first to hold them. Dan is a "passer outer" and is worried about drawing attention away from what is important...the birth itself. Mom will come in with me, which will be neat, but I'll miss that family moment. It also means Dan will have to take off more time from work so that I can recover.
I am now dilated to a 1-2. Nothing much, but I guess it's started. We'll see what happens this weekend!