Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pictures By Thomas

A few days ago I was feeling particularly large and wanted to document it. What ensued was Thomas attempting to take pictures of my tummy. No, these are not flattering, but Thomas tried SO hard to get a good one! :) Afterwards, both boys insisted I take a picture of the babies inside their tummies too. Cute!!!

Today---- We were all cuddling in bed and the babies were moving around a lot. I took Josh's hand (then Thomas') and placed them on my tummy. The boys were thrilled and a little scared to feel that kick under my skin! It was pretty neat to watch them. "That baby kick me!" Thomas then made me put my hand on his tummy and proceeded to move his tummy around so I could feel his baby kick too. So cute!

1 comment:

Marty, Rhenda and Anna said...

Nice job, Thomas! I think photography is in your future, buddy!