Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Calendar

Trying to find a calendar that works. Give me some feedback so I know if I need to change it. I'm looking for something where you guys can add your own stuff. That way if you want to spend some time here after the girls are born helping out, you can mark that time on the calendar and everyone else will know that that time is filled. Also, it will help those that need to request time off work! Thanks to everyone who is volunteering to help!

Last time when people signed up they mainly came over to do dishes and switch laundry and do a general pickup so that I had time to nurse/feed/rest/bond with the boys. I have a feeling this time will be different as the boys will need more attention too. If you are a friend of the mommy here, and just want to clear off a time and day for a playdate, go for it! The boys will love the time with other kiddos and I can always pump while you hold babies! :)

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Sign me up for anything! :) Especially baby holding!!!

Domrese Family Blog said...

Officially changing to a new calendar. This one says I need to sign in again. I want one like Kari's but can't figure it out. Any suggestions?