Monday, January 5, 2009

Movement

A little note about movement. These girls are either lazy or just calm. I choose to think calm. :-) I feel them move way less than I ever felt the boys move. I'm sure I won't be complaining about this next month, but sometimes it makes me nervous. One baby is still carrying really low (making walking a bit awkward) and one baby has moved way up high (making for some lovely heartburn). It makes it easy to distinguish kicks, but kind of painful in day to day activities. I'm sure Baby A will move up soon. Sometimes I lay down just to make them move and make sure I can feel both of them. Tonight I laid my head on Dan's lap (after beating him 2/3 in backgammon I might add) and they started kicking away. I put Dan's hand on my tummy and they really went crazy. It's the first time he's really gotten to feel them move. 21 weeks, 5 days for the record. The boys and Dan have both felt random kicks but this time they were really moving against his hand. It was pretty neat. I promise to post some pictures soon!

1 comment:

The Butterfields said...

I'm glad you think that the baby is going to move up and not down. Your naivete makes me giggle. :)