Thursday, November 27, 2008

16 Weeks & Thanksgiving


Today is Thanksgiving. My last Thanksgiving pregnant...ever. I believe it's also our last year hosting Thanksgiving for quite some time as next year it might be a challenge just to leave the house! :)

Here is a picture of me today. 16 weeks, 1 day.

**Tonight, I was laying in my bed cuddling with the boys and watching a movie. Thomas looks at me suddenly and says, "Hey, that not very nice!" I was totally taken aback and asked him what was wrong. He said, "That baby push me, and that not nice!" As soon as I laid down and sat still after running around all day I could feel mass movement. And Dan felt a kick, once, and it was really random timing. This took me totally by surprise, but made me laugh. I didn't explain much to Thomas, except apologized for little baby and gave him some extra cuddles.

No comments: