Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Bloodwork and Results

I'm sure my doctor's office is tired of me calling, but I call nearly every day to check on my bloodwork. Finally, I am all caught up on results. :)

My white blood cell count was still high but it's declining. I'm sure it's the bug we're all fighting. It's not off the charts, so they're not worried about it. I will, however, have them check it again later just to make sure nothing else is going on.

My thyroid count came back off, so they resent the blood back for a full panel of bloodwork. Nothing like freaking a girl out. I spent the night on the computer looking up thyroid issues and pregnancy, never smart, and I surely paid for it with worry. This morning they called to say that everything else is fine, so it was just momentary. I will, however, have them check it again later just to make sure nothing else is going on. Sound familiar?

So far, everything else seems to be going fine. I'm still nauseous right when I wake up and anytime after 7 PM. I'm exhausted, but not always to the point of making a nap necessary, but I think this is just how it will be. Growing two babies with two toddlers is just tiring. I'm fully into my maternity clothes and the pooch just keeps on growing. Today I'm 14 weeks. I have an ultrasound on Friday. I'm kind of nervous just because I haven't seen them since I got released to the OB and they weren't sure they found both heartbeats. I'll be relieved to see and hear them both again.

No comments: