Friday, October 3, 2008

Ultrasound and Blood Draw

Here's the weekly update. The babies are looking good...I think. I'm still waiting for word from my doctor to confirm a few things, but I know a lot of you are waiting for this update, so I'll edit this when I hear from my doctor.

Baby A--- Heartbeat 152 bpm, size 7 weeks, 2 days
Baby B--- Heartbeat 171 bpm, size 7 weeks, 4 days

The ultrasound picture wasn't as clear today, so I'm not going to add it, although I did get one. The babies are starting to look less like bean poles and more like aliens/little babies. :) I'll keep you posted after I hear from my doctor. I want to ask if I'm 8 weeks and the babies are really small (in which case there is more cause for worry), or if I'm 7 weeks and in that case everything looks awesome.

1 comment:

Carissalayla said...

2 more beautiful babies YIPPEEE!!!

good strong heartbeat, Praise God!